Supplier Quality & Development (SQD) (m/w/d)
We are looking for you to strengthen our team!
Your field of activity:
- Develop and coordinate supplier development strategies against the procurement strategy.#
- Ensure that all NKE requirements are implemented by suppliers.
- Derive and follow up action and development plans from complaint reports.
- Regular monitoring of suppliers.
- Produce and manage initial sample inspection reports and sample orders.
- Conduct audits and visits to new and existing suppliers.
- Contact person for purchasing and quality assurance.
- Supplier and product evaluation process based on NKE specifications (pre-analysis, sample orders, VDA, PPAP, etc.).
- Coordination of SQD activities with local SQD staff worldwide.
- Support project management in procurement activities.
- Interface between global SQD staff and team in Steyr.
- Ongoing key figure reporting, reporting and report management.
If you bring this with you:
- Sound technical education (TU, FH or HTL mechanical engineering).
- Proactive, structured and precise way of working.
- Solution-oriented way of thinking.
- Ability to work in a team and ENJOYING CUSTOMER CONTACT.
- Very good computer skills in basic QM tools (FC, PFMEA, CP, MSA, SPC, 8D, PPAP,...).
- Very good IT skills at user level (MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Willingness to travel and flexibility.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- VDA certification and industry experience an advantage.
Then we offer you:
- An interesting and varied field of activity in an international group that has been experiencing sustained growth for over 10 years.
- Personal responsibility and independent work in a team.
- A performance-oriented salary with additional social benefits.
- A GREAT PLACE TO WORK with excellent development opportunities.
Due to legal requirements in AT, we would like to point out the minimum salary, which for this position is € 42,000.00 per year (gross, full-time basis). Depending on your qualifications and experience, we will of course offer you a salary in line with the market, which we would be happy to discuss in person.
If we have aroused your interest, simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Value proposition to our employees
We deeply care about our people
At NKE, you are part of something big, not a plain number in a big company. The way we differentiate from other companies is that we do see each employee as an essential part of our (cultural) ecosystem, not as an asset to be utilized.
We are a great place for growth.
We make it simple: if you identify with our culture and are committed to work hard to reach our shared goals, we will provide you with an environment, where
... you can take over responsibility
... you will be challenged & encouraged
... you will be guided on your development
Let’s be honest: it will be hard and tough at times, but if you stick with us, we will make sure that you develop yourself and that your work will have a meaningful impact. Our foundations are built upon trust and loyalty.
We empower people to be an active driver of our organization
We do not want you to think of your job as a regular 9-5, “every day the same old routine” job. Instead, we empower all our employees to actively shape the development of this company by bringing in ideas, questioning the status quo, actively driving efforts to finding solutions to problems, voicing concerns and look out for growth opportunities (both personally and for the organization).