By accessing and using this website of NKE AUSTRIA GmbH (hereafter "NKE"), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Although every care has been taken to assure the accuracy of the information on this website, NKE provides this information "AS IS" and DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You acknowledge that your use of this website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with use of this website, and that NKE shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages of any kind arising out of your access to, or use of the information or software made available on this website.
Any warranties and representations in this website for NKE products or services that you purchase or use will be subject to the agreed upon terms and conditions in the contract for such product or service.
Further, for non-NKE websites that are referenced in our website or where a hyperlink appears, NKE makes no warranties concerning the accuracy or reliability of the information in these websites and assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties contained therein. In addition, NKE does not warrant that this website or these other linked websites are free from viruses or other harmful elements.
Copyright in this website and copyright of the information and software made available on this website rest with NKE or its licensors. All rights are reserved. All licensed material will reference the licensor that has granted NKE the right to use the material. The information and software made available on this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, transferred, distributed, stored, modified, downloaded or otherwise exploited for any commercial use without the prior written approval of NKE. However, it may be reproduced, stored and downloaded for use by individuals without prior written approval of NKE. Under no circumstances may this information or software be supplied to third parties.
Trademarks and Patents
All trademarks, brand names, and corporate logos displayed on the website are the property of NKE or its licensors, and may not be used in any way without prior written approval by NKE. All licensed trademarks published on this website reference the licensor that has granted NKE the right to use the trademark. Access to this website does not grant to the user any license under any patents owned by or licensed to NKE. NKE reserves the right to make changes or additions to this website at any time.
- NKE takes very seriously the privacy of the web site users and the security of your personal information. It is NKE's aim that you, if your personal information is processed by NKE, at all times shall feel confident that your privacy is respected and that due care is taken regarding your personal information.
- The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing NKE's use of personal information which NKE obtains about you. By accessing the website you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to them, you may not use the website.
- NKE will comply with national data protection laws that govern the collection and use of personal information and which will apply to the activities of NKE. Und such laws you have rights of access and rectification in relation to your personal information. Such rights will be adhered to by NKE as far as possible to fulfill NKE's legal obligations.
- NKE collects personal information such as first name, last name, e-mail address and country of residence and other information which is voluntarily submitted by the users of the website. The personal information provided by you will be processed for the purpose of providing the information and services you request as well as for marketing, sales and product development purposes. NKE may give personal information to third parties, located within as well as outside the European Union, such as a distributor of our products in order to process your orders and fulfil your requests.
- NKE does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices or the contents of external websites to which the website contain links.