Materials Engineer - Materials Testing (m/f/d)
We are looking for you to strengthen our team!
YOUR FUTURE TASKS:
- Performance of material tests of incoming goods inspection.
- Metallurgical examinations with regard to microstructure, degree of purity, retained austenite and crack detection.
- Independent preparation of test documentation.
- Cooperation with external material laboratories.
THIS IS WHAT YOU BRING:
- Completed training as a materials engineer, industrial engineer or chemist.
- Experience in metallurgy desirable.
- Experience in the field of rolling bearings and ceramics is an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English indispensable.
- Profound EDP knowledge on user level (MS-Office; Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Willingness for further training.
- Ability to lead teams and to cooperate and support other departments.
- An appreciative working atmosphere in an international and exciting work environment.
- Independent work with the opportunity to help shape an innovative company.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
Due to legal requirements in AT, we would like to point out that the minimum salary, for this position is € 42,000.00 per year (gross, full-time basis). Depending on your qualifications and experience, we will of course offer you a marketbased salary, which we will be happy to discuss in person.
If we have aroused your interest, simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Value proposition to our employees
We deeply care about our people
At NKE, you are part of something big, not a plain number in a big company. The way we differentiate from other companies is that we do see each employee as an essential part of our (cultural) ecosystem, not as an asset to be utilized.
We are a great place for growth.
We make it simple: if you identify with our culture and are committed to work hard to reach our shared goals, we will provide you with an environment, where
... you can take over responsibility
... you will be challenged & encouraged
... you will be guided on your development
Let’s be honest: it will be hard and tough at times, but if you stick with us, we will make sure that you develop yourself and that your work will have a meaningful impact. Our foundations are built upon trust and loyalty.
We empower people to be an active driver of our organization
We do not want you to think of your job as a regular 9-5, “every day the same old routine” job. Instead, we empower all our employees to actively shape the development of this company by bringing in ideas, questioning the status quo, actively driving efforts to finding solutions to problems, voicing concerns and look out for growth opportunities (both personally and for the organization).