HR Business Partner (m/w/d)
As an HR Business Partner, you will work closely with our global HR team. In this role, you will be able to influence and implement our HR strategy and best practices at the corporate level. You will contribute to the development and optimisation of the HR strategy and ensure excellent results and improvements in the areas of HR procedures, talent management and corporate culture.
Your field of activity:
- Handling the entire recruitment process, including but not limited to: Assessing needs with manager, creating job descriptions, posting job ads, sourcing talent through appropriate channels, screening and selecting candidates, arranging interviews, conducting interviews, making recommendations to hiring managers, making offers.
- Support managers in various activities to support and optimise talent acquisition and development results
- Implement, execute and comply with global HR strategy, policies and standards
- Support orientation and onboarding processes, follow up on development plans
- Employer branding: establishing a strong brand image in the market (job fairs, company exhibitions, regional society)
- Handling the entire HR life cycle (onboarding, career progression and transitions)
- Establishing and maintaining a network with partners (recruiting companies, HR networks, employment office, local centres, schools)
- Contact point for NKE employees on HR-relevant topics
- Dealing with issues related to Austrian labour law
- General administrative tasks in the HR area such as personnel data entry and maintenance, coordination of training activities, preparation of documents, etc.
If you bring this with you:
- Completed studies with a focus on HR or comparable training
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in HR (recruiting, talent and organisational development, employer branding)
- Knowledge of labour law, personnel time recording and payroll accounting
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Initial experience of working in international teams would be an advantage
- Profound knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with the programmes BMD NTCS or APplus would be an advantage
- High degree of self-motivation, proactivity and communication skills
- Open, friendly, team player, reliable and accurate way of working
- Strong communication and social skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
That's what we offer you:
- An appreciative working atmosphere in an international and exciting working environment
- Independent work with the opportunity to help shape an innovative company
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office
Due to legal requirements in AT, we would like to point out the minimum salary, which is € 42,000.00 per year (gross, full-time basis) for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we will of course offer you a salary in line with the market, which we would be happy to discuss in person.
Have we aroused your interest? Then simply apply online or send us your informative application by e-mail.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Value proposition to our employees
We deeply care about our people
At NKE, you are part of something big, not a plain number in a big company. The way we differentiate from other companies is that we do see each employee as an essential part of our (cultural) ecosystem, not as an asset to be utilized.
We are a great place for growth.
We make it simple: if you identify with our culture and are committed to work hard to reach our shared goals, we will provide you with an environment, where
... you can take over responsibility
... you will be challenged & encouraged
... you will be guided on your development
Let’s be honest: it will be hard and tough at times, but if you stick with us, we will make sure that you develop yourself and that your work will have a meaningful impact. Our foundations are built upon trust and loyalty.
We empower people to be an active driver of our organization
We do not want you to think of your job as a regular 9-5, “every day the same old routine” job. Instead, we empower all our employees to actively shape the development of this company by bringing in ideas, questioning the status quo, actively driving efforts to finding solutions to problems, voicing concerns and look out for growth opportunities (both personally and for the organization).