Employee Production / Assembly (m/f/d)
We are looking for you to strengthen our team!
Your field of activity:
- Assembly, logistics and testing activities in the field of rolling bearings.
- Compliance with specifications, quality and safety regulations
- Setting and operating production and measuring machines
- Economical handling of operating resources
- Recognizing and actively promoting suggestions for improvement.
If you bring this with you:
- First experience in the production area an advantage
- Technical understanding and tact
- Independent and structured way of working
- Willingness to learn, reliability, team spirit, commitment, flexibility
- Willingness to work shifts
- Basic computer skills (MS Office).
Then we offer you:
- An interesting and varied field of activity in an international group that has enjoyed sustained growth for over 10 years.
- Individual responsibility and independent work in a team
- A performance-oriented salary with additional social benefits
- A GREAT PLACE TO WORK with excellent development opportunities
Due to legal requirements in AT, we would like to point out the minimum salary, which for this position is € 31,500.00 per year (gross, full-time basis). Depending on your qualifications and experience, we will of course offer you a salary in line with the market, which we will be happy to discuss in person.
If we have aroused your interest, simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Mr. Alexander Gstöttner
T. +43(7252) 86667 538
Mrs. Ursula Rakowetz
T. +43 (7252) 86667 512
Have we aroused your interest?
Then simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Value proposition to our employees
We deeply care about our people
At NKE, you are part of something big, not a plain number in a big company. The way we differentiate from other companies is that we do see each employee as an essential part of our (cultural) ecosystem, not as an asset to be utilized.
We are a great place for growth.
We make it simple: if you identify with our culture and are committed to work hard to reach our shared goals, we will provide you with an environment, where
... you can take over responsibility
... you will be challenged & encouraged
... you will be guided on your development
Let’s be honest: it will be hard and tough at times, but if you stick with us, we will make sure that you develop yourself and that your work will have a meaningful impact. Our foundations are built upon trust and loyalty.
We empower people to be an active driver of our organization
We do not want you to think of your job as a regular 9-5, “every day the same old routine” job. Instead, we empower all our employees to actively shape the development of this company by bringing in ideas, questioning the status quo, actively driving efforts to finding solutions to problems, voicing concerns and look out for growth opportunities (both personally and for the organization).