NKE AUSTRIA holds third International Distributor Conference in Athens
NKE AUSTRIA held its third International Distributor Conference on 25th to 28th May 2006 in Athens. 120 participants from 27 countries all over the world attended the event.
The biennial Conference is a platform for NKE distribution partners to get updated on the company’s latest developments, share interesting success stories, as well as discuss the future vision.
On 26th May, the main conference day, the NKE presented the following topics:
- Improvements, progress and investments in the last years
- Stock range expansion and new product highlights [ Download new brochure "New NKE series cylindrical roller bearings" ]
- Success stories with focus on technical competence in OEM business
- Improved packaging
- Marketing support and technical training [ Dowload NKE Bearing College flyer ]
- The new ERP (enterprise resources planning) system
- Vision 2010
The guest speaker, Mr. Philip Avratoglou, Managing Director of Bearings Trading Center, made a brief presentation of NKE’s development in Greece. Bearings Trading Center is an authorised distributor of NKE bearings in Greece.
“Distributors are our most important business partners. They are our extended sales force and the local service interface to end users,” said Mr. Harald Zerobin, Managing Director of NKE AUSTRIA.
On the last day of the event, the participants joined an excursion to the ancient Greek capital Napflion.
NKE Bearings are currently distributed in more than 55 countries through 220 distributing outlets. This network has been expanding constantly.