Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team we are looking for you!
Your field of activity:
- Coordination of internal events & employer branding campaigns
- Coordination of trade fairs. Budgeting, supplier development & project management
- Implementation of the communication strategy. Social media, newsletters & media maintenance
- Creation of multimedia content (written content & designs)
If you bring this with you:
- 3 years of experience in the marketing or events department
- Experience in the organization of trade fairs and events
- Profound knowledge of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills, proactivity and leadership qualities
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Experience with design tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is an advantage
Then we offer you:
- An interesting and varied field of activity in an international group that has enjoyed sustained growth for over 10 years
- Personal responsibility and independent work in a team
- A performance-oriented salary with additional social benefits
- A GREAT PLACE TO WORK with excellent development opportunities
We are a company that values the DIVERSITY and TALENT of each individual. A company committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment; creating equal opportunities, regardless of the different skills of each individual, which do not alienate us but enrich us. We are waiting for profiles that are passionate and ready to take on a new challenge. If this applies to you, get in touch with us so we can tell you more about it! Email:
Have we aroused your interest?
Then simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Value proposition to our employees
We deeply care about our people
At NKE, you are part of something big, not a plain number in a big company. The way we differentiate from other companies is that we do see each employee as an essential part of our (cultural) ecosystem, not as an asset to be utilized.
We are a great place for growth.
We make it simple: if you identify with our culture and are committed to work hard to reach our shared goals, we will provide you with an environment, where
... you can take over responsibility
... you will be challenged & encouraged
... you will be guided on your development
Let’s be honest: it will be hard and tough at times, but if you stick with us, we will make sure that you develop yourself and that your work will have a meaningful impact. Our foundations are built upon trust and loyalty.
We empower people to be an active driver of our organization
We do not want you to think of your job as a regular 9-5, “every day the same old routine” job. Instead, we empower all our employees to actively shape the development of this company by bringing in ideas, questioning the status quo, actively driving efforts to finding solutions to problems, voicing concerns and look out for growth opportunities (both personally and for the organization).