Maintenance technician (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team we are looking for you!
Your field of activity:
- Planning and coordination of preventive maintenance measures
- Weak point analysis, identification of suitable remedial measures, documentation and tracking of these measures
- Preparation and maintenance of maintenance plans
- Planning and execution of major repairs
- Processing of complaints and assertion of warranty claims
- Ongoing mechanical and electronic optimization of production equipment
- Participation in equipment procurement and procurement of spare parts
- Participation in improvements of organizational processes in the maintenance department
- Supervision of external technicians
- Contact person for internal and external system audits in maintenance
If you bring this with you:
- Completed training as mechanical engineer or mechatronics technician
- Experience in dealing with SPS controls
- Knowledge of legal requirements
- First experience in the field of maintenance
- Confident handling of the PC (MS Office)
- Knowledge of English desirable
- Interest in technically oriented problems
- Willingness and ability to work in a team
- Independent, systematic and goal-oriented working style
- Willingness to work in shifts
Then we offer you:
- An interesting and varied field of activity in an international group that has enjoyed sustained growth for over 10 years
- Personal responsibility and independent work in a team
- A performance-oriented salary with additional social benefits
- A GREAT PLACE TO WORK with excellent development opportunities
Due to legal requirements in AT, we would like to point out the minimum salary, which for this position is € 41,400.00 per year (gross, full-time basis). Depending on your qualifications and experience, we will of course offer you a salary in line with the market, which we will be happy to discuss in person.
If we have piqued your interest, please apply online @ http://www.nke.at/de/karriere/online-bewerbung/
or send your informative application by e-mail to
Mr. Alexander Gstöttner
T. +43(7252) 86667 538
Mrs. Ursula Rakowetz
T. +43 (7252) 86667 512
Have we aroused your interest?
Then simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Value proposition to our employees
We deeply care about our people
At NKE, you are part of something big, not a plain number in a big company. The way we differentiate from other companies is that we do see each employee as an essential part of our (cultural) ecosystem, not as an asset to be utilized.
We are a great place for growth.
We make it simple: if you identify with our culture and are committed to work hard to reach our shared goals, we will provide you with an environment, where
... you can take over responsibility
... you will be challenged & encouraged
... you will be guided on your development
Let’s be honest: it will be hard and tough at times, but if you stick with us, we will make sure that you develop yourself and that your work will have a meaningful impact. Our foundations are built upon trust and loyalty.
We empower people to be an active driver of our organization
We do not want you to think of your job as a regular 9-5, “every day the same old routine” job. Instead, we empower all our employees to actively shape the development of this company by bringing in ideas, questioning the status quo, actively driving efforts to finding solutions to problems, voicing concerns and look out for growth opportunities (both personally and for the organization).