NKE AUSTRIA GmbH is a manufacturer of premium class rolling bearings with around 100 employees and exports to more than 60 countries. As part of the Fersa Group with production sites in Austria, Spain and China, we have a combined turnover of almost 90 million euros in the automotive, agri-tech and mechanical and electrical drive sectors.
Reporting to the Engineering coordinator in Austria and the R&D Global Director, within the R&D department in Austria, the candidate shall develop bearing technical solutions for the Industrial market in contact with external customers and provide full technical support to the organization.
- Rapid, comprehensive technical advice and customer support together with the sales department
- Elaboration of product proposals and further technical solutions in cooperation with the customer
- Technical project management of key customer accounts
- International, technical representation of NKE at customers and at trade events
- Product improvement measures and new development proposals
- Technical support for the Customer Care department
- Product standardization to consolidate the internal know-how of the engineering team
- High technical education (TU or HTL), preferably mechanical or mechatronic engineering
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the design and development of mechanical components/systems
- Fluent verbal and written expression in English and German is mandatory
- Experience in working within international teams is advantageous
- Knowledge on CAD/CAE software (Solid Works, ProE, Catia, ANSYS, ABAQUS, ROMAX,…) is advantageous
- Very good computer skills at user level (MS-Office, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Open, sociable and team-oriented, resilient, accustomed to precise work
- Readiness to travel
- An interesting and varied field of activity in an international group, with a sustainable growth for the last 8 years
- High level of personal responsibility and autonomy, into a team-based environment
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- Individual training program
- Solid perspective of professional development in different fields of expertise
We guarantee competitive and performance-related salary packages, depending on your professional experience and qualifications. In accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this position is EUR 37.555,56.