Junior Calculation Engineer
NKE AUSTRIA GmbH is a manufacturer of premium class rolling bearings with around 100 employees and exports to more than 60 countries. As part of the Fersa Group with production sites in Austria, Spain and China, we have a combined turnover of almost 90 million euros in the automotive, agri-tech and mechanical and electrical drive sectors.
Reporting to a senior engineer, within the R&D department in Austria, the candidate shall validate bearing technical solutions for the Industrial market in contact with international customers and provide full simulation services to the organization.
- Run simulation software to calculate our technical solutions on a regular basis for industrial applications such as mechanical drives for windpower or electrical drives for railway markets.
- Elaboration of product proposals and further technical solutions in cooperation with the engineering team
- Support product standardization to consolidate the internal know-how of the engineering team
- Support internal sales team on all bearing related topics
- High technical education (HTL or higher)
- Comprehensive understanding of engineering mechanics
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the design and calculation of mechanical components / systems is advantageous.
- Fluent verbal and written expression in English (B2 level or higher) and German is mandatory
- Knowledge on CAD/CAE software (Solid Works, ProE, Catia, ANSYS, ABAQUS, ROMAX,…) is advantageous
- Very good computer skills at user level (MS-Office, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Open, sociable and team-oriented, resilient, accustomed to precise work
- An interesting and varied field of activity in an international group, with a sustainable growth for the last 8 years
- High level of personal responsibility and autonomy, into a team-based environment
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- Individual training program
- Solid perspective of professional development in different fields of expertise
We guarantee competitive and performance-related salary packages, depending on your professional experience and qualifications. In accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this position is EUR 37.555,56.