Design engineer apprenticeship (m/f/d)
We are looking for you to strengthen our team!
Your field of activity:
- Design for production, taking into account the technological possibilities.
- Learning and applying the different principles of tolerancing.
- Learning the functionally appropriate dimensioning of workpieces and assemblies in their form and position.
- Interdisciplinary networking in the assessment of drawn workpieces in cooperation with purchasing, sales and production.
- Creation of standard-compliant drawings of components and assemblies using 3D CAD programs (Solid Works), from the draft to the technical drawing.
- Carrying out calculations accompanying the design.
- Getting to know different manufacturing processes.
- Accompanying the procurement process (technical clarification with manufacturers, evaluation).
- Develop an understanding of data management and approval processes.
If you bring this with you:
- Curiosity, a lot of commitment and willingness to learn.
- Accurate and careful way of working and reliability.
- Compulsory school completed with good results.
- Quick comprehension, ability to work in a team and willingness to continue professional development.
- Strong communication skills and enjoys dealing with people.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Profound computer skills at user level (MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook).
Then we offer you:
- An interesting and varied field of activity in an international group that has enjoyed sustained growth for over 10 years.
- Individual responsibility and independent work in a team.
- A performance-oriented salary with additional social benefits.
- A GREAT PLACE TO WORK with excellent development opportunities.
The apprenticeship to become an Design engineer (m/f) takes 4 years. For this position, the apprentice compensation is EUR 900.00 gross per month in the first year of the apprenticeship.
If we have aroused your interest, simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Value proposition to our employees
We deeply care about our people
At NKE, you are part of something big, not a plain number in a big company. The way we differentiate from other companies is that we do see each employee as an essential part of our (cultural) ecosystem, not as an asset to be utilized.
We are a great place for growth.
We make it simple: if you identify with our culture and are committed to work hard to reach our shared goals, we will provide you with an environment, where
... you can take over responsibility
... you will be challenged & encouraged
... you will be guided on your development
Let’s be honest: it will be hard and tough at times, but if you stick with us, we will make sure that you develop yourself and that your work will have a meaningful impact. Our foundations are built upon trust and loyalty.
We empower people to be an active driver of our organization
We do not want you to think of your job as a regular 9-5, “every day the same old routine” job. Instead, we empower all our employees to actively shape the development of this company by bringing in ideas, questioning the status quo, actively driving efforts to finding solutions to problems, voicing concerns and look out for growth opportunities (both personally and for the organization).