(Junior) Operations Manager
Our Vision is to put the world in motion through innovative, tailor-made and high-quality bearing solutions at attractive prices.
We are the most flexible and best alternative in the premium class of the bearing market.
Since January 2016 NKE Austria has been part of the Fersa Group.
Fersa Group was created through the merger of two European bearing manufacturers: Fersa Bearings in Spain and NKE in Austria. Both are globally active in the design, production and distribution of high quality bearings for the global automotive and industrial markets.
Over 50 years of manufacturing experience and the trust of leading OEMs, Tier 1 and the Aftermarket, endorse our products and services.
The group is present on all five continents; with three state of the art factories, five distribution centers as well as three R&D centers, two in Europe and one in Asia, all of them supporting our growing presence in more than 85 countries.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full time
(Junior) OPERATIONS MANAGER
- You will work as a „right hand“ of the current Operations Manager
- You will take over special projects
- You will see different departments and jobs (Quality, Assembly, Manufacturing)
- 3-5 years of work experience in Operations, Quality
- Previous experience in team management highly valued
- Fluent verbal and written expression in English and German is mandatory
- Experience in working with international teams is advantageous
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Result-oriented and action-driven
- Technical education prerequisite (technical college like HTL or similar; study optional – preferably Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering)
- Open, sociable and team-oriented, resilient, flexible
- Growth mindset (eagerness to develop; life-long learning attitude)
- Willingness to question the status quo and think out of the box
- Interested in current trends and developments
- An interesting and varied field of activity in an international group, with a sustainable growth for the last 8 years
- High level of personal responsibility and autonomy, into a team-based environment
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- Individual training program
- Solid perspective of professional development in different fields of expertise
- Long-term perspective in Operations area
We guarantee competitive and performance-related salary packages, depending on your professional experience and qualifications. In accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this position is EUR 37.555,56.
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send your application to or apply online.