Application engineer - Projectmanager
We are looking for you to strengthen our team!
Your field of activity:
- You report directly to the technical coordinator in Austria and the global technical manager within our group.
- Technical project management of key account customers.
- Development of technical bearing solutions for the industrial market in close coordination with our customers.
- International, technical representation of NKE at customers and at trade events.
- Fast, comprehensive technical advice and customer support together with the sales department.
- Elaboration of product proposals and further technical solutions in cooperation with the customer.
- Product improvement measures and new development proposals.
- Technical support for the customer service department.
- Product standardisation to consolidate the internal know-how of the technical team.
If you bring this with you:
- In-depth technical education, preferably mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- Professional experience in the design and development of mechanical components / systems.
- Experience in working in international teams an advantage.
- Fluency in English and German mandatory.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAE software (SolidWorks, ProE, Catia, ANSYS, ABAQUS, ROMAX, etc.) an advantage.
- Very good computer skills at user level (MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Openness, sociability and team spirit, ability to work under pressure, used to precise work.
- Willingness to travel.
That's what we offer you:
- An interesting and varied field of activity in an international group that has been experiencing sustainable growth for over 10 years.
- Personal responsibility and independent work in a team.
- A performance-oriented salary with additional social benefits.
- A GREAT PLACE TO WORK with excellent development opportunities.
Due to legal requirements in AT, we would like to point out the minimum salary, which is € 38,682.28 per year (gross, full-time basis) for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we will of course offer you a salary in line with the market, which we would be happy to discuss in person.
Have we aroused your interest? Then simply apply online or send us your informative application by e-mail.
Mr. Alexander Gstöttner
T. +43(7252) 86667 538
Have we aroused your interest?
Then simply apply online or send us your detailed application by e-mail.
Value proposition to our employees
We deeply care about our people
At NKE, you are part of something big, not a plain number in a big company. The way we differentiate from other companies is that we do see each employee as an essential part of our (cultural) ecosystem, not as an asset to be utilized.
We are a great place for growth.
We make it simple: if you identify with our culture and are committed to work hard to reach our shared goals, we will provide you with an environment, where
... you can take over responsibility
... you will be challenged & encouraged
... you will be guided on your development
Let’s be honest: it will be hard and tough at times, but if you stick with us, we will make sure that you develop yourself and that your work will have a meaningful impact. Our foundations are built upon trust and loyalty.
We empower people to be an active driver of our organization
We do not want you to think of your job as a regular 9-5, “every day the same old routine” job. Instead, we empower all our employees to actively shape the development of this company by bringing in ideas, questioning the status quo, actively driving efforts to finding solutions to problems, voicing concerns and look out for growth opportunities (both personally and for the organization).