- Duration of each standard module: 1.5 days
- Format: Lecture with visual aids, exercises, discussions, handout notes
- No. of participants: 6-12 persons per course
- Venue: NKE Training Centre in Steyr, Austria
- Fees: 440 EUR per participant including handouts, coffee breaks and lunches during the course (ask us for group discounts)
MODULE 1: Basic bearing knowledge
- Target group: Sales and purchasing personnel, technicians and engineers, industrial distributors
- Focus of the course: Major bearing types and designation system, technical fundamentals, special bearings, availability and alternatives, etc.
- Schedules: English - 20. April - 21. April 2017
MODULE 2: Technical bearing knowledge
- Target group: Technical personnel such as design and service engineers, technicians
- Focus of the course: Selection of bearings and calculations, design of bearing locations, bearing life, failure mechanism and analysis, etc.
- Schedules: English/ September 2017
MODULE 3: Handling bearings
- Target group: Service and maintenance technicians, warehouse personnel
- Focus of the course: Basics of bearing technology, handling, mounting and dismounting with practical demonstrations and exercises, failure mechanism and analysis with examples from the practice, etc.
- Schedules on request